Our thoughts on the current Covid-19 situation. Also, check out our livestream.
Click here to register https://www.bciohio.com/content.cfm?id=9028
Growth groups are small groups that meet in various locations throughout the week. Our goal here is to discuss and process how to live out what we are learning on Sundays so we can be doers of the word and not just hearers. It is a great time to get to know and encourage one another.
- Groups will be starting the week after labor day (Monday 14th) and will run through mid November.
- Times and locations will be different for the different groups.
- Groups will be meeting every other week
- If you are a member, you have already been assigned to a group. Your leader will be reaching out to you over the next couple of weeks.
- If you are not yet a member and you want to be a part of a growth group, we would love to have you.
Email us for more information or to get plugged into a group.
Join the Friends of Sovereign Grace Chapel Facebook Group to stay up to date on all that is happening.
The catechism class is a gathering of 6-12yr olds where young people learn theology through a question and answer style of Scripture memorization put to music. It is a classical method of learning that seeks to educate the child in the grammar of theology. We introduce the answer and verses and leave it to the parents to review with their children.
Join Pastor Chris as he daily walks through the book of Psalms. Each video includes the reading of the Psalm and a brief discussion.